HPA axis function in the brains of PTSD, Trauma Exposed, or Otherwise Healthy research participants utilizing PET and MRI imaging
- Study HIC#:2000028748
- Last Updated:01/01/0001
This study examines HPA axis function in the brains of PTSD, Trauma Exposed, or Otherwise Healthy research participants utilizing PET and MRI imaging. This study involves questionnaires, blood work, 2 PET scans, 1 MRI scan, and may involve a drug challenge.
- Age18 years - 55 years
For more information about this study, including how to volunteer, contact:
- Phone Number: 1-203-737-5083
Help Us Discover!
You can help our team find trials you might be eligible for by creating a volunteer profile in MyChart. To get started, create a volunteer profile, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +18779788343 for more information.
General Inclusion Criteria
- Age 18-55 years
- Able to read and write English
- Capable of giving informed consent for the study
- No history of psychotic disorder
- No substance misuse
- No significant health concerns such as HIV, cancer, or other immunocompromising conditions