Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Our surgeons and clinical specialists are dedicated to improving the lives of adults and children affected by cancer treatments, congenital defects, degenerative diseases, and traumatic injuries. Providers offer patients the most effective, safest, and current surgical techniques, paired with individualized, compassionate care.
In caring for our patients, we harness the latest in medical care and technologies, as well as the safest, most effective cosmetic surgical procedures. Our expertise ensures that, whenever possible, our patients experience shorter hospital stays and less postoperative discomfort. Our surgeons are also experts in enhancing the aesthetic balance of the face and contours of the body, creating a more youthful appearance and improving symmetry.
Our team includes leading plastic surgeons, clinical specialists, and nurse practitioners who work together to address each patient’s needs in managing adult and pediatric conditions that require plastic and reconstructive surgery.
Specialized care is offered in the following areas:
- Airway and sleep disorders
- Breast reconstruction
- Cosmetic surgery
- Craniofacial conditions
- Hand and microsurgery
- Maxillofacial and orthognathic surgery
- Melanoma and skin cancer
- Developed procedures, such as the barrel stave osteotomy, for novel comprehensive skull care for children born with skull deformities
- Developed important data defining neuropsychological outcomes for children with such craniofacial disorders as craniofacial and plagiocephaly
- Active participants and leaders in such humanitarian care organizations as Operation Smile and Hand Help