Our team works closely with colleagues in the departments of surgery, diagnostic radiology, laboratory medicine, and pathology to provide state-of-the-art diagnosis and treatment of digestive diseases in a coordinated and comprehensive manner. Our diagnostic clinics offer both routine and specialized endoscopic and nonendoscopic procedures.
Our highly skilled and highly trained gastroenterologists offer several specialized programs:
- Our Advanced Endoscopy Program focuses on diseases of the pancreas, biliary tract, and gastrointestinal tract. We evaluate patients with a variety of symptoms and diseases, many of whom require complex endoscopic procedures using specialized techniques and equipment.
- Our Inflammatory Bowel Disease Program focuses on helping patients who suffer from Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. Our specialists can treat these complex, lifelong inflammatory diseases through our dedicated program focused on clinical care, patient education, and research.
- Our Gastrointestinal Motility Program brings together a team of gastroenterologists, surgeons, pathologists, and radiologists to provide the latest diagnostic and treatment services to patients with hard-to-diagnose gastrointestinal disorders.
Services offered by Yale Medicine Gastroenterology include:
- Cancer screening, including colonoscopy and upper endoscopy
- Diagnosis and management of Irritable bowel syndrome
- Nutrition evaluation and treatment
- Diagnosis and management of GI bleeding, including reflux disease, gastritis, ulcers, and portal hypertension
- Treatment of chronic diarrhea and disorders of malabsorption
- Evaluations for women's gastroenterological issues
- Video capsule endoscopy
Showing 4 of 18
Showing 3 of 17