Product Surveillance Registry (PSR)
- Study HIC#:1303011669REG
- Last Updated:01/01/0001
The purpose of the Registry is to provide continuing evaluation and periodic reporting of safety and effectiveness of Medtronic market-released products. The Registry data is intended to benefit and support interests of patients, hospitals, clinicians, regulatory bodies, payers, and industry by streamlining the clinical surveillance process and facilitating leading edge performance assessment via the least burdensome approach.
Help Us Discover!
You can help our team find trials you might be eligible for by creating a volunteer profile in MyChart. To get started, create a volunteer profile, or contact email@example.com, or call +18779788343 for more information.
Trial Purpose and Description
|Provide continuing evaluation and periodic reporting of safety and effectiveness of market-released Medtronic products for their intended use.|
- Patient or legally authorized representative provides written authorization and/or consent per institution and geographical requirements
- Patient has or is intended to receive or be treated with an eligible Medtronic product
- Patient within enrollment window relative to therapy initiation or meets criteria for retrospective enrollment
- Patient who is, or will be, inaccessible for follow-up
- Patient with exclusion criteria required by local law
- Patient is currently enrolled in or plans to enroll in any concurrent drug and/or device study that may confound results